M1M ignitor ?

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

JohnnyBaker

I have a nordyne (intertherm) M1MB. The red light is steady at first and you can hear the unit trying to light (click). After doing this a few times, red light blinks 4x, lockout due to failed ignition. The yellow flame light never comes on. Ignitor is bad? Can I change it myself? Where do I get the part? Thanks for any help you can offer. I opened the little hatch and see no flame or anything glowing at all.
Robert

With a call for heat, see if you ever get 120vac to the ignitor wires.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
JohnnyBaker

Yes, I do get 120v when it calls for heat.
JohnnyBaker

And, I can't find a part# anywhere.
Robert

What is the full model number ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
JohnnyBaker

M1MB 056A BW. That is the only model # I can find. The ignitor (which I already have out) has a little tag on the wire which reads,
Sic
FC047
Any of this sound correct?
Everything else just says M1M series.
Robert

Hi,

Go here to see and order Ignitor # 903110A by paging down to it :

http://www.aberdeenhomerepair.com/store ... esults.php

Thanks,
Robert