Intertherm Furnace cycles on and off after heating

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

argh1984

I have an Intertherm furnace model GHA-070ABFC-02
After this furnace completes a normal heating cycle, the blower will shut off, then a few seconds later turn on again just to run for a few seconds then turns off. This will happen randomly, sometimes once or as many a 4 or 5 times per heating cycle.

I dont believe this is normal operation, but i could be wrong. We have replaced the thermostat and we notice this occuring then. Is it the thermostat that is cause this?? Doesnt seem likely to me, but then again i am not an HVAC guru.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Robert

Do you still need assistance ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
sprout148

I have the same problem. Intertherm MAC 1165 ( SN# n1165 Mac8 AR12 11). Any ideas would be great. I've seen in other posts that it could be the fan/limit switch. can you maybe help me find the right one?
Robert

Hi,

Yes, please start a new thread so as not to interfere with this one if the poster chooses to respond back.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?