igniter for Nordyne furnace

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Dana57

Looking to replace an igniter for Nordyne gas (propane) furnace M# M1MB 070A BW / SN M1A050801489. I have found three igniters on this site that look like the one I have. The difference between them seems to be the lead wire connectors. # 902694 /# 903110A /# 902611A. I have located a parts distributor in my area they are currently out of stock on two of the three igniters. the one they have is # 903110A. My question is will any of these work and if not how do I find the correct part for my furnace?
Igniter has physical damage to the semi conductor spirol element (done accidentally when dropped).
The origination of the problem as it turns out is the induction fan propeller came off the motor shaft (red LED two flashes). Draft to vacume switch would not close the circuit. Now we have a solid red LED no flash.
Robert

903110A is correct one for your furnace. The local distributor should have been able to tell you this.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?