Nordyne FEH-105HA-04

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Cindy_R

I have a heat/AC furnace in my mobile home. The heat was not working so the service man changed the relay switch and the thermostat. It worked for a few hours and hasn't since. My air was working before he changed the thermostat. My question is does this sound like a blower motor problem? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Robert

No heat at all ? Lower heat temp than normal ? No blower motor ?

One of these or all ?

Sequencer controls elements and blower motor.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Cindy_R

Before the service guy changed the thermostat, the heat would work for a few hours, then kicked off and wouldn't come back on. The air worked great. Now neither one will work. The thermostat clicks like it is going to but nothing at all.

The sequencer and relay are not the same?

Thanks!
Robert

Sequencer controls elements and blower motor for heating.

Fan relay controls blower motor for cooling.

So now, nothing works ? No elements, no a/c and no blower for either ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Cindy_R

Hi.

Thats correct Robert..........no nothing works. No elements, no ac, no heat, nor the blower.

Thanks!
Robert

Check transformer first for 240vac on primary-line side and 24vac on the secondary-load side.

Thanks,
Robert
Cindy_R

Hi Robert:

I just wanted to thank you for all your help. I called a service guy today who came and changed all four fuses. It fixed my problem!

Now I have both heat and air again.

Thank you again for all your help.

Cindy
Robert

Hi Cindy,

That's great, you're very welcome, happy to help.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert