Miller/Nordyne E2EB-017HA sequencer help

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Matt

I have just purchased a new sequencer (01-0843 which is #621679) from your website. My modular home has a Miller (Nordyne) electric furnace, model # E2EB-017HA, S# E2E990906856, 4 ton 4 speed 2.9FLA. The sequencer that I received looks a lot different than the one that is on the furnace. My question is, would you happen to have a wiring diagram for the sequencer so that I know that I'm wiring it up correctly? I have most of it figured out but there is one wire I am unsure about. The old sequencer has a tab with a wire plugged in on it that the new one doesn't have. I don't know if it is to plug in on a different tab or tie into another wire or what. If you would happen to have a wiring diagram that tells me what is to plug onto each tab, that would be VERY helpful and even more appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
Robert

Replied to email.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?