Nordyne E2EH-105HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

luvnaz

Hi, we have a Nordyne E2EH-105HA and it will not cycle on and off as it should when the thermostat. We replaced the wire harness last winter and that didn't solve the problem. When I tap or move the wire harness connection to the relay circuit board it turns on, but it does not turn off.

I want to replace the relay circuit board that the wire harness connects to in the front, but I'm not sure if that is what needs to be replaced. Is there another part that controls the HVAC from the thermostat that could be the problem here?

Thanks, Mary
Robert

Hi Mary,

Most likely the small relay on the circuit board. IF you have 24VAC across Y and C with a/c running, but when it keeps running, you have 0VAC across Y and C, the board relay or board it self is bad.

Will give ordering info in a few.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
luvnaz

Thank you!
Robert

Hi,

Bad storm knocked power out here, sorry for delay. Does the board have any part numbers on it ?

How many wires are connected to wall thermostat ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?