Nordyne E2EH-015HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

luvnaz

Hi, We have a Nordyne E2EH-105HA in the home we just bought in Oct. the heater (blower) won't cycle on and off as it should. So I took a look and tried wiggling and adjusting the wire harness and as I did it clicked on. I thought maybe the wire harness was old or had a short so I replaced it. The problem still exists so the problem wasn't the wire harness. The wire harness connects to the A/C Relay Circuit Board so I think this could be the part that is causing the blower not to come on and turn off as it should. But I'm not sure. I don't want to replace parts that don't need to be replaced if I don't have to. Since the unit comes on when I adjust the wire harness into the relay circuit board and the unit comes on then I assume the wires are not making a good connection into the relay. But I'm not positive that the part needs replacing...

Thank you for and advice or help!

Mary
Robert

Hi Mary,

The sequencer controls the blower in heat mode, but could be a bad harness, loose wire or bad connection somewhere.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
luvnaz

Robert wrote:Hi Mary,

The sequencer controls the blower in heat mode, but could be a bad harness, loose wire or bad connection somewhere.

Thanks,
Robert
What is the sequencer and where is it located? How would I be able to test it to make sure it is the part that isn't working right? What harness are you referring to?

Thanks,
Mary
Robert

Hi Mary,

It is the control that brings elements and blower on and off. It is on back wall in controls area.

IF it gets the 24vac from t-stat at the bottom terminals, then it should close the top and middle terminals and contacts and send 120vac to left side of element coil.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?