FEH-017 HA HEEEEELLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

DrifterBigJohn

Hey Folks...first off GREATTTTT SITE...I stumbled in here and it has been of great help since I dont know what to do when I get ito this home stuff.....So here goes...

Intertherm, Elect Furnace/AC....FEH-017 HA

Started out everything was fine...allof a sudden, no blower in heat mode....Hmmmmm....Though maybe the OLDDDDDD Thermostat was bad....changed it...No good...Ac works..but no heat...

Called HVAC buddy of mine who wasnt familiar with it but rewired it so the blower came on with the heat for the time being...FULLL FORCE...like when AC is on...So it blows cold for a bit then starts warming.....Everything works ....

Now....all of a sudden, its not heating as it was...thermostat at 65 and it takes 30 min of run time to get it there...sometimes air feels warm and others NO...cold....

So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...pointme in the right direction......

I build motorcycles...and this crap is strange to me.....GOD BLESS YOU HVAC GUYS>>>>lol
We are a motorcycle shop...not a store...if ya wanna know why it dont work, we can help...If ya wanna know why your leather isnt as shiny as the other guys...we cant help.....
Robert

Hi,

Most likely a faulty sequencer.

Sequencer # 901075 can be seen and ordered through PayPal

from right side of page here :

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
DrifterBigJohn

Thanks Robert....I will give it a try.....

SHould you ever need something for a motorcycle...Just drop me a line or email me....

This way I cn return the favor...

Thanks again...

Big John
www.driftersofarkansas.com
We are a motorcycle shop...not a store...if ya wanna know why it dont work, we can help...If ya wanna know why your leather isnt as shiny as the other guys...we cant help.....
Robert

Hi Big John,

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?