nordyne model# e1eh012ha

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

blazer5

My nordyne model# e1eh012ha fan keeps running and the heating element is on regardless of thermostat setting. I have to shut off the breaker in order to shut it down, with the a/c works but the air does not get cold due to the heating element staying on. I beleive it is the relay do you know where I can get a replacement? or do I need to check something else? Thanks for your time.
Hector
Robert

Most likely a stuck set of contacts on Sequencer. The sequencer controls the heating elements and the blower motor.

Sequencer # 621696 @ $18.75 + $6 shipping.

It can be seen and ordered from this page:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

To order, please add to cart and order through PayPal or call toll free to 1-877-263-7860 and charge to Visa or Mastercard.

Thanks for inquiring and allowing us to assist you.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
blazer5

Thank you, you guys are great!
Hector
Robert

You're very welcome.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?