Blower sometimes won't start

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

spartanv33

I am new to this so please bear with me...I have a Nordyne Electric furnace E2EB-012HA that the blower will sometimes start and sometimes will not..Seems to have a mind of it own.. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Goose
Robert

Hi,

Most likely a faulty Sequencer, but could also be a faulty Blower Relay, IF you have A/C as well as Heat.

Sequencer # 621679 @ $35

Blower Relay # 621867 @ $13

Shipping = $12 for both or $6 for one.

Scroll down right side column to locate Sequencer. Scroll down left side column to locate Blower Relay. Click on pics for enlarged views.

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/NordyneElec.html

If interested, please call toll free to 1-877-263-7860 after 9AM CST on Monday and charge to Visa or Mastercard or have a PayPal Invoice sent for payment.

Due to office being closed until Monday, no shipments will be made until that time.

Thanks for inquiring and allowing us to assist you.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Last edited by Robert on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
spartanv33

Thanks for the info and yes i do have A/C as well.....
Robert

Above post reply by me has been edited to include Blower Relay info.

This is most likely the Sequencer, but though rare, could be the Blower Relay.

You can take a multi-meter set for 300+ vac and place leads across blower relay terminals 5 and 6.

When blower is running it should read 0vac. When blower stops, remove wires using insulated handle needle nose pliers from 5 and 6.

Set meter for ohms testing (R X 1) and test 5 and 6 again.

It should show a reading or beep, let me know what you find if not wanting to order yet.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?