FEH-017HA-C Intertherm Furnace(Faan continuous run?????)

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Number35

Hi, all

This is my very first post and I was wondering if anyone can give me a quick blurb on how to make this furnace fan run continuously on low. The fan has the capability but I am unsure of the wiring, due to the schematic being missing. Someone please help!!!

Al
Robert

Hi,

In continous On, it is designed to run in High speed.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Number35

Thanks for the response to my question. Is there anyway that I could make this furnace run at a low speed on continuous. This is an older furnace and the home owner would like to leave the fan on to circulate the air. My understanding of the schematic was that this furnace was designed to run on high as well, thanks for reassuring me of that. Thanks again for your time.

Al
hvac1000

You will have to change the wiring to the motor to get a different speed. Make sure the motor stays at the same speed it is on for heating or it could present a problem.
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Robert

Hi,

Trace your wires at the molex plug connector where the wires go from there to the motor.

Determine where the wire is coming in with power from Fan ON setting.

It is often jumpered over to the high speed wire to motor.

If so, remove the jumper from high speed wire and jumper it to the heating speed wire, either low or med. low.

It MUST go to the heating speed though, whether low or med. low.

If this is confusing at all, please get a Tech to do it.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?