Nordyne E1EH-012HA

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Rlhvidalia

My furnace short cycled and stopped working. I have replaced the sequencer, the limit switch, the control panel and it’s wiring harness. At this point, if the breaker is on, the elements come on but not the blower unless I turn it to on rather than auto. The thermostat seems to have no affect at all and I have one ordered. Any help is most appreciated. I started from complete ignorance of how it works and I’m certainly not an electrician. I just remember to respect it! Lol
Maxwell.lipphardt

Not very familiar with that unit, but I would be looking on the way side of a bimetal limit switch being fried, once you find the two for the blower circuit on is for over temp shutdown and one is to turn the fan on when desired temp is reached, both can be checked for approximate function with a torch and a volt ohm.
Maxwell.lipphardt

Removed from the unit of course. It does not mean they are accurate just that they aren't totally wasted.