Help with Nordyne electronic board

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

swade1991

Hello,

This is my first ever post, so please forgive me if a similar post has been made or I don't follow the correct format or rules. I also have no HVAC training or have dealt with this type of equipment before, so please forgive me if I use the wrong terminology or incorrect names.

I have a Nordyne (M1 GH 056A BW) furnace A/C and Heat in a 1997 double-wide mobile home. Recently I have had issues with the furnace blower starting and/or staying on when the A/C is running. One problem I face is that the blower unit assembly isn't the original one that came on the furnace, or I believe it isn't. A service tech sent me a parts list for the model number I listed, but the blower assembly (903409) in the pdf doesn't show any type of control box on the blower shroud. Also, the shroud protrudes out beyond the furnace's frame not allowing the door to close completely, indicating it's not the original assembly. A technician came out and said the switches seem to be the problem, but a replacement board is hard to come by and goes for around $500+. I have attached the control board image that's on my unit and the P/N is 624-5670. I have a buddy that's an electrical engineer that can help me re-solder new switches on the existing board, but we need a semantic to determine the specs on the switches. One switch is a two-position switch (Auto, Fan On) with 6 pins, the other is a three-position switch (Cool, Off, Heat) with 8 pins.

Does anyone have a semantic for this board or would know what switches to buy to replace them? I will also be fine with replacing the entire control board unit if someone could help me find which kit would work well with my set up.

I will greatly appreciate any help that you can lend me.
Thanks,
Wade
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.