Nordyne regulator conversion

Questions about repairs and parts for Nordyne furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes including Intertherm, Mac and Miller brands. Click here for Nordyne parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

jackel440

Hello everyone.
I recently installed N.G. to my moms home and just got all the piping hooked up.The NG company willl not turn on the gas until i have all the appliances converted to NG.Her furnace and stove had none of the parts still on them to convert back.She was able to get the parts for her stove ,but got the run around on parts needed to change over the stove.
I can only seem to find information on converting from NG to LP not the other way.I need to know what parts need to be ordered so I can install them ansd have the NG company come check it out to turn on her gas.
Her furnace is
Nordyne MGHA056ABFC-05
gas valave is
Robert shaw
7200ERSC-1
The furnace calls for a no. 29 orifice on the placard inside,but i don't know what else needs to be ordered or part numbers.
Can anyone give me a possible list of part numbers and what all is involved to finnish the conversion?
Thanks
Greg

Give Mark at the site's store a call 605-229-2627. He may have what you need on the shelf.

Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."