OK so it must be me,,,,lol

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

bkbunny

Hi and well finally with Y help i have been able to log on and she was gracious enough to let me use her as my "friend"to be able to post a profile,,,,,,,,,
welll,,,,,,,, under the BOOKS & PARTS i still have only
NEW FRIEND REQUEST

well by golly I got me a friend now, so why won't it let me have a profile tab??????????

As I said above it must just be me, I keep reading about everyone getting to profile page,,,,,

THANKS for the help I am sure I will receive
BK
Yanita

Hi BK,

Sorry I did not get to this sooner.

Ok, have you clicked the my friend link...you might have another friend invite. If not try refresh, I can see no reason for you not to have this link.

I checked your profile area by clicking on your name, and you do have me as a friend.

Try as I mentioned above, and we will see what happens.

We'll get it,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Handweaving

Hi BK,
welcome. I used to live in Marquette and then Newberry in the U.P. until moving back to Illinois. After almost 300" (that's right folks 300 inches) of snow. I love snow but from Newberry I had to drive 75 miles (one way) to the nearest Walmart...........now it's less than a mile. Although I liked the solitude up there.
bkbunny

Hi again Yanita, and my new friend Juli, well I still have
"New Friend Request"under the books and parts, I have opened up all firewalls and cookies etc to this site and refreshed my fresh off,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,
and still not able to fill out profile,,,,,,,,,so,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,, it must just be me,,,
I will have this old place paid off in 8 months and have a list of things I want to do, I have found some answers but would still like more personal input and filling out a profile seems to be the way to go if only I could go,,,,,,,,
well gonna log out and then log in and see if i have a profile then
BK
Yanita

Hi BK,

I am at loss as to why you have not gotten the link yet, your settings are in place. :oops:

I am going to notify Mark, and hopefully he will see something that I might of missed. Do not give up on us, we will get it.

Please go ahead a post your questions, try to keep each question in separate threads. The downside to not having a profile is we have to keep asking the same questions sometimes.

Post away...

Yanita
bkbunny

HI again,,,,,,,,,, your gonna think me more a pain then worth it oh well
new problem
wehn i log in, a pop up window shows saying new freind pending approval click here,,,,,,, I click where it says and window closes, and then it says I have no friends pending ,??????????????
any clue why that is hapening????
Yanita

Hi,

I see my pic in your friends list, but no Juli...sorry, but I am at total loss here :oops:

Try clicking the friends button again...if Juli is your friend then her pic should be there, but you should still already have the MPS link. The MPS and friend button will switch back and forth if there is a friend waiting for approval from you....

I have sent an email to Mark, hoping to get this resolved...as I said you can still post your questions, and you can complete your profile when that miserable link appears....

Yanita
Handweaving

oops, well I can explain one thing.
I had never before checked to see if anyone wanted to be my friend.
Situation solved on that front anyways and Thanks for wanting to be my friend!
Yanita

Hi,
The MPS link and the New friends link are interchangeable.
When the freinds box pops up click approve or one of the other 2 options, another box will not appear.

Bunny, do you have the MPS link yet?

Yanita