No "upload Picture" button

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

Can I have one too please! LOL

Jim
Yanita

Hi Jim

I suppose, LOL!

Let me know if you have it or not, had to go into your settings.

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

Yup, It's there now...thanks!!!!

Jim
Yanita

Your welcome Jim,

I can perform magic pretty well huh?

Let us know when you post some pics!

~Yanita~ :lol:
Jim from Canada

Just got one up for JD. I will have to start on the album sometime. Thanks again, I don't know what we would do without you.

Jim
Koiflowers

Yanita

I am very new to website. I can upload pics in album, but can't upload a pic when I'm posting a topic or reply. I have a button that says (img) but when I click it the word "img" just appears in the text - like this [img]. Should there be an actual button that says "upload pic"?

If so, could I have one, pretty please. If not, could you help me figure it out. Other peoples' posts haven't helped me a bit.
Yanita

Hi,

Just check your registration and the upload pic abilities had not been activated. When you reply to a post or start anew one in the reply box in the upper right corner is a upload pic button, click, this brings up a new box, on that one click browse, then find the pi you want to upload from your hard drive, once you have done that then scroll till you see standard, click that...your pic should appear in your post.

Do not forget to complete your profile. To do this you need to click on waiting approval, under your user name in the box to the left of your post, accept the friendship. Go to My Profile Space button in the task menu and click it, then complete the info. make sure to scroll to the bottom to click save.

Also, please do not bring up post that are real old, feel free to begin a new topic if you want to.

Although some of your questions may be similar to those already posted, location etc can warrant a completely different answer.

Need further help please post back.

Yanita