UserCP

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

PennylessZ28

How do I edit my profile, I searched this forum, and found references to a MY PROFILE link, there is no my profile link or User CP or anything else that suggests a settings, at least for me.... my usergroup perhaps?
Yanita

Hi,

You need to invite a friend, this will give you a MPS link that will be located right under the BOOKS/PARTS link in the blue task bar above.

Also check out the WEBSITE QUESTIONS forum and also there is a FAQ in the grey task bar above. Neee further help let me know.

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
PennylessZ28

Yanita wrote:Hi,

You need to invite a friend, this will give you a MPS link that will be located right under the BOOKS/PARTS link in the blue task bar above.

Also check out the WEBSITE QUESTIONS forum and also there is a FAQ in the grey task bar above. Neee further help let me know.

~Yanita~
invite a friend?

There is already an MPS Search, MPS Groups buttons, under new friend requests.

And from the FAQ:

How do I change my settings?
All your settings (if you are registered) are stored in the database. To alter them click the Profile link (generally shown at the top of pages but this may not be the case). This will allow you to change all your settings.
Yanita

I will send it for you...simply respond to the friends request and you will get the MPS link under the BOOKS/PARTS link in the task bar.

LOL, I thought you said in a previous post you run a couple of websites..by the way what sites are they?

~Yanita~
PennylessZ28

Yanita wrote:I will send it for you...simply respond to the friends request and you will get the MPS link under the BOOKS/PARTS link in the task bar.

LOL, I thought you said in a previous post you run a couple of websites..by the way what sites are they?

~Yanita~
I do, and I use vbulletin, which I perfer over phpbb, it's more secure and easier to use IMO.

www.mikekey.com

www.hrfbody.com

www.ttac.net

Designed and run by yours truely.
Yanita

Hi Pennyless,

I see you got and responded to the "friends invite". LOL, now I need to check out your profile.

I looked at the links you provided. You have some good pics in there, thanks.

Have a great night,

~Yanita~