New Forum!

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Mark
Site Admin

Hi everyone,

Your now looking at our new updated forum. The latest and greatest, so they say. All previous user names and passwords should work just fine.

Our old forum program had an add-on that simulated 'My Space'. It allowed users to create fancy profiles, add photos to their albums and some other cool things. But soon errors developed and keeping it running was a nightmare. So we started disabling certain sections, and then decided to just get rid of it completely. Unfortunately the profiles and albums are no longer accessible. We do hope to be able to resurrect the photos and move them to a new album program. Lots of great pictures in those albums. As for the my-space style profiles, those probably won't be resurrected. You can create a basic profile within this new forum program.

Our goal here is to keep things simple and easy to maintain. However if there's a feature that you miss or would like to see added, let us know. Also ask any questions by posting them here. This program is new to us, so we're also still learning what it can and can't do.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Mark
Site Admin

Seems like we lost many of the posts made within the last week. Sorry about that. If your question is missing, please repost.

Mark
Yanita

Hi,

No spell check, or did I just miss it somewhere? Also how/where is the Admins area for activating accounts?

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Mark
Site Admin

Yep, spell-check is on the list of things to add.

Mark