Where is my profile?

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

kristi

The only way I've been able to see my profile is by clicking on my own name in the Memberlist section.
Once I get there, I can't find any "edit my profile" link or anything else that might help.
There is also no MPS or profile link at the top of the page.
Any help out there?
JD
Site Admin

Hi kristi,

Seen your post there for most of the day. I am sure one of the mods will be coming around soon to get that fixed for you. They need to flip a switch or turn a valve or something to get your buttons to come up.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Yanita

Hi,

Sorry to leave you hanging, my DIL and granddaughters were in car accident this morning...had to go!

Ok, Kristi, to access your profile you can click on your name. You do not need to go to the membership list to do it either, you can click wherever you see your name and you will go to profiles that way also. BUT, you should have the MPS link.

I just went and checked your profile area, the common reason for not having a MPS icon/link located above in the grey task bar under BOOKS/PARTS is because you do not have a friend...checking your profile area you do have a friend, hmmm, please recheck, and if you still do not have a MPS link then post back and let me know.

Sorry for the delay.

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!