How do we post pictures on this new site

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

brucetrout

It used to be easy to post photos on this site. Now it seems as though I'm missing something.
Thanks
bruce
Yanita

Currently the site will not let me in the admins area so I can not see what your settings are.

When you click on reply to answer a post or create one you should have a UPLOAD PIC icon in the upper right corner of the box. Is that there.

If not please let me know. If uncertain please go to the WEBSITE QUESTIONS FORUM and read the thread about uploading pics on mac...JD posted some screen shots that makes this easier.

I will also move this thread to the WEBSITE QUESTIONS FORUM.

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Yanita

Hey,

Whew the admins area let me in finally..ok, I changed your setting, you should be fine. If you have further questions please let me know. Alot of answers can be found in this forum.

Have a great night and good to hear from you agan!

~Yanita~
brucetrout

Thanks for your help Yanita
bruce
Yanita

Hi Bruce,

Glad I could help, and thanks for your patience. :D Please do not forget to complete your profile! :wink: As you know these are very helpful for other's. You can also create your own photo album from your profile page.

Need further help just holler.

Have a great day!

~Yanita~