Well, Now I've Gone and Done It!!!

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Trudi

Sorry guys, I'm still ditzy. :oops: I was looking at my personal album to see what pics I had uploaded, and I noticed that my recent pics of the joint compound "bricks" weren't in the order I wanted, so, seeing an option to MOVE, I thought I could place them in order. Instead, it told me that my pictures had been successfully moved. Moved where? They seem to be as they were. Hope I didn't put them somewhere they shouldn't be. :roll:
Greg

I did a quick search and they seemed to have gone to never never land. Perhaps they will turn up.....somewhere. Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Trudi

Thanks Greg. I don't know where they went, if anywhere, but they seem to be where they're supposed to be now. (Still not in order, but there. :) )
JD
Site Admin

I believe the move feature is to move the pictures from the Personal Album to Exterior Projects, Interior Projects, etc. I think there is a drop down menu button to choose where you want them to go. They probably went to the default album. You could probably move them back one at a time to get them in the order you want.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Trudi

Thanks JD, that makes sense. I didn't see a drop-down menu, but it could be just as you said.