View newly posted pictures

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Handweaving

Hi,
Can I click on to see any "new pictures posted since my last visit" like when I click on to "view posts since my last visit"?
thanks
Yanita

Hi,

Not that I have seen.

It is a pain to try and keep up with the new pics, generally I just scan the albums or check out the pics as the posters make reference to them.

Sorry, ~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Hi Juli in Illinois,

That has to be one of the coolest backsplashes I have ever seen! Very nice. Gives me kind of a Seahawks kind of feeling.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Handweaving

Hey thanks JD for the compliment on my back splash.
I already changed it, put in a wood counter with pictures on the back splash. (I don't cook much)
One of my old co-workers used to say (Helen Keller could never live with you) I was frequently changing things in my office.
Handweaving

AND I didn't realize I can just go to the "Album" on main page and click on that. mmmmmmmmmm yep, I'm pretty quick! he he
Yanita

LOL,

Do not feel embarrassed, I'm not so quick on somethings either! :oops:

This site has alot of bells and whistles, but I have found if you just take some time to look around it gets a little easier.

Have a great day!

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!