"last visit" in members list

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

lrjester

Okay, I am still learning this thing. What have I not checked, or have checked, to have "n/a" next to my info in the members list under "last visit"? It's probably something simple, but...I can't figure it out.
Info and edu appreciated! :?
Yanita

Hi,

Are you asking to have that info eliminated from your membership info? If so I do not think that can be done, but I will check for you..

Currently it is showing your last visit was on Apr. 4 and that you have made 2 post.

Please clarify what you want done...

Thanks,

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
gram2logan

I think n/a is there because you have yourself checked to be "hidden" when you log on. Therefore, no last visit! See?
Stop talking before people stop listening!
lrjester

gram2logan;
That makes sense, except others were listed as "n/a" also when I scrolled down the list. It's not a big deal, I was just curious, and thought maybe I had clicked on something not realizing what it was. I am glad it shows then, at least others can read it. It's kinda nice to be part of a group, since I work nights and don't see very many people. Thanks for replying!!
Linda
lrjester

Yanita wrote:Hi,

Are you asking to have that info eliminated from your membership info? If so I do not think that can be done, but I will check for you..

Currently it is showing your last visit was on Apr. 4 and that you have made 2 post.

Please clarify what you want done...

Thanks,

~Yanita~
I see that others can see my last posts, which is good. I thought maybe I had clicked on something not knowing what it was. I guess I was just wanting to know what my info tells others, since it told me something different. :oops:
Nothing to be done then looks like. Thanks for replying!
Linda