A few questions

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Manitoba Bill

Checked who is online this morning and a "Guest" was viewing "private messages". Is this supposed to be able to happen?

"Most users ever online was 28 on Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:34 pm".
I usually see only 4-10 online at one time. Must have been a private party going on?

Now that Maureen's hosted site for pics is down is the Album area here going to be where we post all our pics? Is there a limit, I see quite a few pics in some albums?
Last edited by Manitoba Bill on Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=red]
I'm not an Expert, just a DIY[/color]
Yanita

Hi Bill,

I would have to say no, to guest reading private messages. In fact I thought that only friends you had alowed were able to read the messages.

Will have to catch up with Mark if he does not see this post. Thanks for letting us know. It's good to have people watching our backs, none of us can be here all the time.

Thanks again,

~Yanita~
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Mark
Site Admin

Right now there's no limit to the number of pictures.

I believe each user can determine who sees their messages, profiles, blogs, photos or whatever. Whether it's guests, registered users or friends, each person can somewhat control who sees what. Look in your settings.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!