Where did the profile link go??

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

gram2logan

I wanted to update my profile, but there is no link to do it. Am I in the Twilight Zone or something??
ebinfo
Site Admin

Click on the 'My Profile Space' link, on this page you will see on the top left section a link called 'Edit Profile'. This will allow you to edit your profile information.

let me know if this helps.

Steve
Mark
Site Admin

Or click on 'new friends request', sometimes when someone asks to be your friend, the 'my profile space' link goes away for whatever reason.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
ebinfo
Site Admin

Mark wrote:Or click on 'new friends request', sometimes when someone asks to be your friend, the 'my profile space' link goes away for whatever reason.
that too.
gram2logan

Well, that's the problem. I don't have ANY of those links anymore. What the heck happened to them?

Also, when I first log in, I get a box saying I have new friends comments and to click on the link to approve (or something like that) and when I do, it says there's nothing to approve.

What's going on?
gram2logan

Well, whatever it was is fixed now! Seems like everytime I post about a problem, I figure it out!

Thanks all.