Questions Questions Questions!

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Trudi

Well, I was hoping to be here awhile before you all had to find out what a ditz I am, but I guess there's no putting it off.

It seems that I can't even figure out how to create a profile, at least part of it. My questions:

Where it says: http://www.myspace.com/
(I'm not on MySpace)
What do I do?

Where it says, Page Title and Headline:
I'm thinking my name could be the page title, but I don't think I've ever made headlines. :lol: Not sure how to do it now.

Quiz Results:
Post the results from your quiz's here.
This way the page looks cleaner.

THERE'S A QUIZ???? Trust me, the results of any quiz I take, will NOT make the page look cleaner.

Next there's this:
You can only have one field filled out for a media player on your page. ?????

Profile Music: ???
Profile Video: ???

Thanks for any help you may attempt. Maybe in baby steps, I can get this done.

Trudi :?
Mark
Site Admin

Hi,

For the most part you can ignore everything you listed but the 'page title' line. Put something in that line to describe yourself or profile.

For people who aren't familiar with this aspect of the internet, it can be confusing. So keep asking away. Most likely if your asking, there's probably a bunch of people who also had the same questions but were afraid to ask.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Greg

Trudi, That's what this site is all about, Questions!! Greg
"If I can't fix it, I can screw it up so bad no one else can either."
Trudi

Thanks Mark and Greg. I'll give it another shot. Who knows, maybe I'll even move on to creating a picture album someday. :)
Yanita

Hi Trudi,

Just checked your profile, LOL, your doing fine..now just include some info about your home.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Trudi

Yanita, try again; I just updated....what I could remember, at least. Our MH is at the beach, and I need to check on some of the specifics next time I go. I think I just gave myself a reason for a beach trip. :D

Just to experiment, I'll try to post a pic of the faux block wall I did at my daughter's mh. If it doesn't work, you haven't missed much. :wink: Image
Yanita

Hey Girl,

You did well, everything is there is except what little info you need to get about your mobile home.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!