No My Profile Space button

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

HowieH

As the subject implies, I have no button to update my profile. I have MPS search and MPS groups?? Thanks, Howie :oops:
HowieH

It's fixed. I had to add Yanita as a friend then the button appeared. Is that blackmail or what!!! :lol:
Yanita

Hi Howie,

Sorry, but that is the way the program is set up. To join the community you must have a friend. We have the program automatically set up to send out out an invite by me.

Once you invite more friends you can delete me if you choose to.

Have a great day!

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
HowieH

I would never!!! :o
Yanita

Thank you!

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I! Look forward to your future contributions here. :D

Yanita
chasMB

Yanita wrote:Hi Howie,

Sorry, but that is the way the program is set up. To join the community you must have a friend. We have the program automatically set up to send out out an invite by me.

Once you invite more friends you can delete me if you choose to.

Have a great day!

Yanita
And here I just thought you spent all your time here inviting friends before all the other admins could :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yanita

LOL Chas,

If that was the case I would not have time to complete all the other things I do on the back end of this site.

Have a great day!

Yanita
Ivanova

Okay..... I replied to another thread on the topic of "I can't figure out where the Edit Profile Button" is... (not to be presumptuous.. I know I'm new here, but... lots of threads on this topic folks! This is not exactly "intuitive and user friendly!)..

I am just noticing as I read these threads that Yanita is showing as "friendship requested". I don't remember reading about this in the FAQs... maybe I missed it? Now that I'm searching I'm seeing something called New Friend Requests at the top.

I am going to click Yanita's post, as this seems required, but I have to say - as a friendly suggestion from a new person....
very frustrating trying to figure out what's required of me. How to do all this is NOT made clear.
I'm a member of a lot of forums and bulletin boards, and this is very bizarre and frustrating! I generally NEVER "friend" anyone until I've been on the board for awhile and gotten to know people, so it would never have occured to me to check this - and I didn't get any kind of email saying anyone wanted to friend me!

Sorry if I sound shrill.... I don't want to! I'm nice! Really!! Just REALLY frustrated at this moment.

:)
... ~off to get a cup of tea and then will return to my new lovely board, happy and sweet!~~

:D
AT
Yanita

Ivanova,

I replied in the other thread.

Yanita
Ivanova

Thanks so much, Yanita!

:)
AT
Yanita

Hi,

Your welcome.

Hope you enjoy the site and find it as useful as most folks do!

Yanita