uploading pictures

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

skunkman

someone please lead me thru the steps in uploading pictures in a post. i've tried to upload pictures but they must still be floating around in space somewhere....not to be found.
Yanita

Hi Skunkman,

I am going to move this to "Website Questions", this forum is for basic computer questions, repairs, upgrades, programs etc...

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
JD
Site Admin

Hi Skunkman,

I had the same problem the first time I uploaded pics. We may be doing the same thing. I would click the upload picture link, then browse my folders to find the picture I wanted to upload and click "Send". After clicking that, I would see my pic in the upload box and thought I had it done. But there is one more click needed. When you see your pic in the upload box, the pic will usually be larger than the upload box screen. If you will scroll down to the bottom of the picture, you will need to select "Standard" or "Upload pic and select another", to finish the posting of the pic to the forum post.

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
skunkman

JD wrote:Hi Skunkman,

I had the same problem the first time I uploaded pics. We may be doing the same thing. I would click the upload picture link, then browse my folders to find the picture I wanted to upload and click "Send". After clicking that, I would see my pic in the upload box and thought I had it done. But there is one more click needed. When you see your pic in the upload box, the pic will usually be larger than the upload box screen. If you will scroll down to the bottom of the picture, you will need to select "Standard" or "Upload pic and select another", to finish the posting of the pic to the forum post.

JD
JD, i think you solved the problem. i sure didn't see the select "standard or "upload pic and select another" option at the bottom until you pointed it out. many thanks for your reply. although i didn't submit any pictures yet, i did preview a post and the pictures were inserted.