How do you post photos?

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Ravenquille

I am assuming you have to upload photos to a photo-storage site.
What is the procedure after that?

Ravenquille
Yanita

Hi,

There are lots of threads about this in the WEBSITE QUESTIONS forum. I will move this thread there.

First you need/should reply to your FRIENDS PENDING request in the task menu above, Click the link and respond, you need a friend to be able to use all functions of this site.

Also above you will notice and ALBUM link, you can post pictures there, or you can create your own personal album once you complete your profile. You will get your MPS, (MY PROFILE SPACE) link after you have accepted a friend. To post a pic in a post you will see an upload pic link in the upper right corner of the reply box.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the site. There are alot of answer here in this forum. If you do not find specifically what you need please feel free to post another question. Or, if you need help let us know.

Thanks,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!