mps button is gone

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Jim from Canada

It was there before, don't know how long it has been missing. Can you help me get it back please?

Jim
JD
Site Admin

Hey Jim,

I checked everything on the backside and nothing appears changed or set wrong. Are you talking about the "My Profile Space" link under the "Books & Parts" link?

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Mark
Site Admin

Jim,

If it doesn't say 'My Profile Space', what does it say? If someone has asked you to be a friend, it will change to 'friends request' or something like that. Click on it, deny or accept, and your 'my profile space' should return. If not, post back.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Jim from Canada

Yanita got it done. We had to do the "friend" thing again. Thanks guys, but the lady got there first. lol
Yanita

Hey Jim,

Glad it's back, not sure what is going on, we have had to do the friend thing 2 or 3 times....hmmmm.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Jim from Canada

Thanks for getting me fixed up Yanita, I found out a long time ago that the best man for the job is usually a woman. LOL

Jim
Yanita

LOL, Jim,

I will take that as a compliment!

Have a great day,

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!