MPS Update

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Mark
Site Admin

Hi,

I've finally finished installing the latest updates to the profile section (My Profile Space) of this forum.

The latest updates now allow you to rearange your friends list as you wish. Which means that if you don't want any friends without pictures to appear on your list, you can change that. You do this by creating a 'top friends list.' Just click on your friends, click on 'top friend' under your friend's picture, and wahla!

One other neat feature is that in your profile, there's a box/button that you can click that will show you who's viewed your profile. It also shows you how many times your profile has been viewed. The viewing goes back to day 1, but the 'who's viewed' starts today.

And if you see someone you'd like to invite as a friend to your profile, then go invite them! Keep in mind that you can only invite other friends who have a profile. So if you don't have an MPS profile, then create one!!

We think of each other as one big family, and creating a MPS profile is one way to be family. Plus its a heck of a lot of fun to check out other people's mps profile. So go create a profile, and send me an invite. I'll accept your invite, and we'll appear as friends on each other's profile page.

This can be confusing to those of you not familiar with this concept, so don't be shy to ask if there's anything you don't quite understand.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!