Doing one's profile/happenings

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

Hey, if it can be misunderstood, I'll misunderstand it. I'm the world's best debugger.

I find the options provided for updating one's MH doings somewhat confusing. I've had a lot of work done lately and I want bo both describe them and upload pictures.

How do I do these things?

A compliment to this site - I've been absent for a fair while and I'd forgotten how much fun it is to be on here.

:) Nicky T
Yanita

Hi Nicky,

I moved your question to Website Questions as it pertains to functions of the site. The Computer Questions forum is for discussions about PC related things...

Anyways, here's some help. Review the task menu above, the grayish/blue area above. To create your profile click on My Profile Space, this will take you to your profile area. Complete the info asked and what you like and then scroll to the bottom and click submit.

If you do not see the My Profile Space button above, commonly called MPS then do you see a New Friends Requests button. If so click that, a new box will open and you will need to accept or deny that new friend. In doing so your New Friends icon will change to MPS, you may have to refresh your browser after you accept/deny Friends. You need at least one friend to get your MPS button.

To post pics, can be done a few different ways. To post a pic in your replies, in the reply box in the upper right corner is an upload pic button..click and follow instructions.

You can also create your own personal album from your profile area. Read all the info on the left side of your profile space, you will see the button to create your album.

OR, you can go to the top of this page and click Album and post pics in the General Site Album, choose the category you want to post your pics.

As Mark would say, clear as mud huh?

There are many threads in this forum as to the MPS link. If you still need help please post back. Also above there is a FAQ, frequently asked questions.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
Yanita

June,

I sent you a personal message, and an invite for friends. I see that under your user name in the forum post it says waiting approval.

Look in the task menu above, do you see "New message" in yellow, if so click and respond. Also do you see "New Friends Pending" in yellow, if so click that and respond. This will enable you to complete your profile.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!