Quick Post

Find an error, need help completing a profile, have a suggestion? Ask us anything relating to the function of this website. Unable to post? Then email us from the contact page.

Moderators: Greg, Mark, JD

JD
Site Admin

Hey Mark,

Noticed a Quick Post box at the bottom of the topics. Is that part of the new upgrade?

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
JD
Site Admin

I guess actually called Quick Reply. Let's see how it works.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
Mark
Site Admin

I've used the quick reply on other websites I visit, and I got to liking it. Funny, but the quick reply mod only took me about 5 minutes to install (verses a week for the registration spam mod!)

If you like to use spell check and add smilies to your post, then you'll want to use the regular reply button. If you just wish to write a quick note, then the quick reply will become addictive.

I'll be doing all kinds of upgrades over the coming weeks. Many will be to the profile area of the forum as there's been several updates to that program. Some of those updates will be kind of intense to install, so could be slow going.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Manitoba Bill

Mark;
Is there a way you or Steve can list any new features in a post so we don't have to wonder or search for them?

1 - Quick Reply
[color=red]
I'm not an Expert, just a DIY[/color]
Mark
Site Admin

So far no other features have been added. This 'quick reply' feature sticks out like a sore thumb, so figured it was hard to miss.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
JD
Site Admin

Yeah, I like the Quick Reply mod. The anti spam moc works great too! New upgraded server. Great web site getting better!

JD
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

Manitoba Bill

O.K. I often don't log on so the "Quick Reply" is of course missing. LOL

I did get the e-mail notice for this thread, progress!
[color=red]
I'm not an Expert, just a DIY[/color]
Jim from Canada

Heyyyyy, I like this quick reply thingy, I'm using it right now....good idea!