coleman heat pump fan wiring

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

dfcar1

I lifted the top off my coleman heat pump bphh0301ba8n, for cleaning. The 3 wires came off the condensor fan. I cannot figure how they plug back in. There is a wiring diagram to tell me where they go to, but not which teminal is which. there is red, blach and tan. thanks forany help.
Robert

Hi,

Are you saying the 3 wires came disconnected from where they go to from the motor OR they seperated from motor ?

Can you post a pic of it or a pic of wiring diagram.

I don't have that wiring diagram at present and without it or without being there, I am leary of giving wiring details as it could harm the motor.

Without any pics, I would suggest you call a Tech who can take care of it at a minimal charge.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
dfcar1

I would have replyed sooner, byt no one is living in the trailer, moving out. hera are a couple of picsImage
dfcar1

I am not sure, maybe there was a 3 wire plug and someone replaced it with 3 ends?. It would ake more sense to have one plug.
hvac1000

Best thing you can do is follow the wiring diagram on the white label on the motor then trace the wires back to where they came from and hook them up according to the motor wiring diagram.

Sounds difficult but it can be done. Just make sure you check your connections twice so as to prevent any problems.
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Robert

Hi,

Nope, the ends are correct. You'll need to look at your wiring diagram to determine where they go.

Email me a copy of the wiring diagram to [email protected] and I'll see what I can tell you.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?