EVCON DGAT070BDC WIRE QUESTION

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

needshelp83

WHAT IS THE BLUE WIRE THAT COMES OUT OF THE WALL FROM THE THERMOSTAT SUPPOST TO BE CONNECTED TO I FOUND IT BARE AND NOTHING COMES ON NOW AT ALL NO HEAT OR AIR
needshelp83

scratch that i took the thermostat off the wall and see no blue wire. now my problem is nothing comes on when you turn it to heat the relay just clicks and thats all the booster fan or nothing comes on at all????
Bill

Hi
Not sure if you pulled all the wires off the thermostat or if you just found some extra wires. I would like to start with the Thermostat. On your stat you have R, W, G, and Y terminal. From what I can see on your model the R terminal should go to the red wire on the furnace. The W terminal should go to the white wire on the furnace. The G terminal should go to the green wire on the furnace and the Y terminal should go to Condensing Unit contactor. So you should have a total of 4 wires hooked up at your stat.
Hope this helps, if the furnace still is not working after this we can move on to the next step.
Bill
Please remember to check and change your filters.