colemen mobile house heater

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

wjpfoser

hi i have a colemen mobile house it is all new right down to the ac and the model number is dgaa077bdtb sn number 8830338 and it was installed on aug 5th and the house heater fan will not go up to speed and the ac fan will turn on but will not get cold and i have not not seen no code flashs on the heater if you can help me out thanks

and the ac is a evcon 2 and a half ton
model no# tcgd30s4153a
serial no# w1n0530942
Last edited by wjpfoser on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JD
Site Admin

We'll move this topic the the Coleman Heater Forum where the hvac inclined will see it.
☯JD♫
Today is PERFECT!

All information and advice given is for entertainment and informational purposes only. The person doing the work is solely responsible to insure that their work complies with their local building code and OSHA safety regulations.
onyx

if its bran new and installed by a professional get them back out there to fix it asap! warranty warranty warranty!
heatnar

forced-air gas furnace acts up, perhaps one of these basic troubleshooting tips will save you a service call. Plus we'll show you some maintenance tips that will help keep your furnace in top shape.Please remember that this information is just a guide and in no way do we claim fault or liability if it doesn't work for you. Use this article to help maintain and troubleshoot your furnace, but we recommend calling a qualified technician to perform any repair. If you attempt any repairs to your furnace, you are attempting them at your own risk. AGAIN, If any doubts please call a qualified technician to perform the repairs. Having said all that -- let's move on! plumbing plumber