Coleman EB15 heater not working

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

dfletchr

I have an EB15B heater that quick working yesterday morning. The thermostat clicks when changed and I have reset all circuit breakers on the electrical panel and heater. I have also tried to run the fan only with no luck and tried to run the a/c with no luck either.

Last month, I replaced the sequencer and the heater has been working fine until yesterday morning. I was thinking it might be a transformer, but would rather know for sure what part or parts I might need before ordering them.

Thank you for your help.

Dave
Robert

Hi Dave,

Test the transformer Line/Primary side for 240VAC and the Load/Secondary side for 24VAC.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Robert

Hi Dave,

Test the transformer Line/Primary side for 240VAC and the Load/Secondary side for 24VAC.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
dfletchr

Robert, thanks for the information. The transformer was bad and the part arrived quickly. The furnace is working fine.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Dave
Robert

Hi Dave,

You're very welcome, happy to help. Glad it is taken care of.

Thanks,
Robert