AC won't stop running

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

kdickman

I have a 7956-856 propane furnace. Not sure what the model number is for the AC unit, but it is an Evcon unit. I just had the unit vacuumed down and recharged yesterday after moving the mobile home late last summer. The technician checked the unit over and was running fine and still is. The only problem is that it does not shut off. Even after the thermostat kicks off. I even completely unhooked the thermostat and their was no effect. The fan runs constantly and keeps blowing cool air. The only way I have found to shut it off is by flipping the breakers. The fan worked fine when the furnace was on this winter.

Kevin
Robert

Hi,

Most likely stuck contacts in the Contactor. Here is a pic of a contactor if needed:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/media/i ... 18-000.jpg

Will need condenser model number, contactor part number or tons of a/c and whether your contactor is 24V coil.

Without one of above, can give ordering info on a contactor that would cover all units to include yours.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
kdickman

My model number is BRCQ0301BB
24V system/1 pole
30000 BTU
I didn't get a part number off the contactor, don't ask me why.

My guess is 024-27531-000 Contactor.
Does that sound correct.

Thanks,
Kevin
Robert

Hi Kevin,

Yes, that is correct.

Contactor # 024-27531-000 . It can be seen and ordered from here.

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanAC.html

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Robert

Hi Kevin,

Are you talking about the furnace Blower Motor ? If so, my apoligies, disregard above info.

I had misread your post and just now caught that when rereading it.

Let me look it over and reply again if this is correct and it's the indoor blower motor running non-stop.

Thanks,
Robert