Exterior roof jack extension

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

archive

Do they make an external extention for my 7995C856 Coleman furnace? I need to get the cap up farther from the roof. If I get a slight draft from the west it will put the pilot out.

JLH
archive

Hi,

The different extensions are listed at below link.

Thanks,
Robert

Link: http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/ColemanChimneys.html
archive

Not sure if this will work.I have one of two roof jacks. 7900B8161 or 7900B181. If I add a internal extension this will push the swelled part of the pipe up away from the roof. Would I need a different flashing piece to seal around the pipe size and not the swell?

Just talked with a local JMS. I gave them the model and serial # and they claim the 7680B6541 will fit. Can you verify this? Model 7995C856 S# 129165215 Thanks

JLH
archive

Hi,

As long as your current roof-jack is a Coleman roof-jack and is not damgaed, the extensions listed should work.

However, I'm not there to see and therefore can't gaurantee it.

Pick the extension that gives the extra needed height.....11", 17" 18", etc.. .

Then click on the installation instructions to see how it goes.

Then examine your roof-jack and make a determination with these instructions and stipulations.

The Hydroment Sealant listed is used for sealing under any flashing and on top if needed and also around any joints seams where needed.

To order, just add to cart and order through PayPal or call toll free tomorrow to 1-877-263-7860 and charge to your Visa or Mastercard.

Thanks,
Robert
archive

The 7680B6541 external extension is for the 4000 series roof jack which is not what I have so it won't work. There are no instructions for the other 2 internal ones. The cap on mine fits over the large dia. pipe and is secured by 3 screws. The upper and lower are one unit.How do the internal ones install?

JLH
archive

Hi,

The 4000 series is just a new number for the roof-jacks.

IF your roof-jack is a Coleman original to the furnace, the extensions work and fit fine.

The exterior is for extending roof-jack above the roof line.

The interior is for extending roof-jack between the top of furnace and the roof-line.

The extensions and roof-jacks connect same way as shown in instructions.

Also, no hydroment sealant is needed for the extensions.

Thanks,
Robert