Blower does not work on Auto

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

archive

Hello everyone, I've been searching for almost 4 hours and could not find the answer to my problem

I have a Coleman Presidential
Model 7970C856
serial 930375494

THe problem is that when I turn the fan switch to Auto,,it doesn't kick, but when I turn it to on, it worked fine.....

the A/C works fine, I don't know what is the problem with furnace..

can someone help me please

Niceguy
archive

If the fan will not come on during the heating cycle automatically the part below should be the cause. You can order the switch and it will be shipped to you for your convince. The part number is 7975-3281 and it is located on the link posted below. Left side of the page half way down.

Once you receive the part you need to turn the main power off to your furnace and locate the fan switch on your wiring diagram. Remove the old switch and replace with the new. Easy since there are only two wires that pull off and push on the connections.

This is a common problem with these furnaces.

Hvac1000
archive

thank you very much HVAC200, and also thank you to every who helped me in the past..

I just ordered the part

Gosh, I wish the owner of this website receives donation, so I can donate some of the money that I saved by fixing the mobile myself....
I bought the manual and alot of parts, repairs here to help out the website....

sorry grammar kinda bad

Niceguy