Roof Fan

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Husty

my roof fan runs continually. I followed you repair procedure and found that the 4 wire connector from the roof fan is not connected to anything at the furnace. I do not find a lower control box. where do I start? I purchased the mobile home in March of this year.
Robert

Do you have a Coleman Furnace with Blend Air system or a Miller/Intertherm with VentilAire system ?

Thanks,
Robert
Last edited by Robert on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Husty

The mobile home is now closed for the winter. I am going to find out the information that you require. Thank you for your quick response
Husty
Husty

Robert, The furnace is a Coleman model no. 7956C856 , sn 920877580.
Thanks for your help.
Robert

Hi,

Sounds like there are missing components, you'll need to determine what is missing.

It may not be repairable. You may be better off replacing the system.

You could replace missing parts only to find the others don't work.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Husty

Robert,
Where could I find the parts list and system description?
I think a this point I need a service manual or all of the specs for the system.
Thanks again for your help.
Robert

Hi,

Mark sells Wiring & Parts Diagrams and Manuals where available.

Go here and follow steps:

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/wireandparts.html

Thanks,
Robert