Coleman Blower

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

ledfoot02

Model number 7900-7966 in 1990 Derose 14x70 , my question is I had central AC put in a fews back and from all my readings on the forum should have they put in a 3 speed blower motor,and my next question is this I bought a vented wall heater because it uses less gas than my furnace ,I installed it near the furnace so I can use the blower motor the move the air around,so if I install a 3 speed blower motor say the low speed for the vented heater and the 2nd speed for the central heat and the 3rd speed for AC (NOTE I won't use the vented heater when not home) will the work.

thanks
Eddie :?:
Robert

Hi Eddie,

IF they did not install an a/c compatible motor and your furnace motor was for heat only, then yes, they should have.

It may have been a 2, 3 or 4 speed, depending on what your furnace calls for.

You cannot use your furnace blower motor for the vented wall heater, it would need the cooled air to be drawn into it and not into the furnace.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?