Low Air Flow from Registers

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

atvguy64

I have a Coleman furnance that is not working up to par. When the blower motor runs during the heat cycle, little warm air blows out of most of the registers. A couple of the registers nearest the furnace produce the most heat. I can tell there is some air flow through all of the registers, however, by putting a tissue to the register and seeing if it moves - whcih it does. Last year, the registers would produce quite a bit of heat, but this is not the case this year.

I did have an earlier post in this forum about having a noisy blower, which I have not totaly fixed. The noise has been reduced by itself, but is still there. Could this have something to do with my new issue?

Thanks!~
Robert

Hi,

What is the furnace model number and do you live in a single, double or triple wide ?

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
atvguy64

I live in a small doublewide, about 1500 sq feet. As for the model, it is a Coleman #7710-856. I am unsure of the year. Hope this helps. Thanks!