DLAS056BDF

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

PRicci

:( I helped my friend put in a Coleman-Evcon DLAS056BDF furnace and it isn't working.. the green light flashes 4 times. according to the metal plate it means the limit switch is open? which limit switch? Is there any place to get the operating manual for this furnace? I think there are two limit switches. When you flip the switch to on the fan runs constantly and it doesn't appear to light. Is this an electronic ignition furnace? I have a coleman furnace but mine is a different model so everything is different on his. arrrrgggggggggggg help...lol
Robert

Hi,

One limit is up beside the blower housing and the other is down beside the control box.

Yes, it is an electronic ignition (Hot Surface Ignitor).

The switch in the ON position is a Fan Continous position and fan runs all the time, nothing else is supposed to come on then unless you have t-stat set for a call for heat.

If the upper limit has a reset button, push that and see if it starts up.

Other than that, need to call a Tech to locate problem(s).

Don't have any info on a manual for it.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?