returned part

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Tcollin

i returned a part that I purchased in error, shows was received to you on Saturday was wondering when I could expect my paypal account to be credited for the refund, I have tried to call but keep getting answering service.

Thanks
jessica collin
[email protected]
Mark
Site Admin

Hi,

We do not pick up our mail on the weekends, and no delivery today due to the holiday. So it'll be tomorrow before we get the return. Then usually within a couple days we'll issue the refund.

Yes, you will get the answering machine on weekends and holidays.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Tcollin

ok thanks for your quick reply
Mark
Site Admin

Got the part today. It was unfortunately installed, so we'll see what we can do. . . .

A note to everyone. As a general rule, we cannot take a part back an electrical part that has been installed because we cannot restock and sell them. Sure, you may install the part only to then figure out that your original part wasn't the broke part because the new part didn't fix the problem. But a unit could have issues that's causing those parts to become defective (power surges, debri in lines, etc). The new part could then become 'infected' with whatever the unit has.

Once in awhile someone even sends back their defective part hoping we don't notice and give them a refund. Sorry, all parts are checked.

If an electrical part we sell becomes defective, we will then exchange it for the same part within a 1-year time period.

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
Robert

http://mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1359

See my reply concerning return of part.

Thanks,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?