Robert's Grandmother

Questions about repairs and parts for Coleman furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps for manufactured homes. Click here for Coleman parts.

Moderators: Greg, Mark

Mark
Site Admin

Hi,

Robert's Grandmother passed away last night, so he will be away for a few days. Meanwhile, the rest of us will pitch in and keep answering your questions.

Thanks for visiting mobilehomerepair.com!

Mark
You can't fail if you don't try!
hvac1000

I am very sorry to hear about Roberts Grandma. They can never be replaced. Grandmas are priceless. God be with Her and Robert and his family at this time.
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Yanita

Robert,

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Take care of yourself and we will see you when you get back.

Yanita
The difference between success and failure is who gives up first!
lefties

Sorry for your loss robert!!
1997 commodore repo-1450 sq ft.
Robert

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. It has been a very hard week as my Grandmother was my last Grandparent.

However, I have the memory of 48+ years with her as she was 94 years young when she went home to be with the Lord.

She gave her life to God at the age of 92 in 2005 before knowing of the cancer that would take her 2 years later.

She never had her own home and lived with my parents most of the time as I grew up.

She then got a MH and later an apartment where I lived with her

on 3 occassions, so we were very close.

We made 4 trips to SC in the last 1.5 years to see her and I am so grateful for those memories and the ability God gave for us to be able to make them.

Will be back on tomorrow to start catching up, again thanks to all for the replies and for the patience in my absence.

Take care and best wishes,
Robert
Some people are Humbly Grateful, while some are Grumbly Hateful.................... Which one are you ?
Busybee1952

I'm so sorry for your loss Robert. Irvac is right. Grandmother's are priceless! It is some consolation to know that a part of her lives on in you along with the rest of your noble ancestors.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity ..... Nair, Keshavan