CONTROL LIGHT STATUS
Steady ON Control OK
Steady OFF No power
Rapid Flash False flame or internal control fault
1 Flash Limit switch is open
2 Flashes Pressure switch is open with inducer on
3 Flashes Pressure switch is closed with inducer off
4 Flashes Lockout due to failed ignition
5 Flashes 115 vac & neutral reversed or no ground
Steady ON Good Flame Signal
Blinking Weak Flame Signal
Steady OFF No Flame Signal
M1M-Control Board Replacement
Replace the control board only after determining a failure has
occurred in it. Most problems that are blamed on control are
actually external to control. (See troubleshooting section). If
control has failed, use the following procedure to replace.
1. Disconnect power to unit by turning off power switch.
2. Disconnect molex plugs and all push on terminal
connections. Note connections for rehook up.
3. After all wire connections have been removed you must
squeeze the four white stand offs to remove board. See
Pictures 13 showing board removed with exposed
4. Carefully line up holes (Picture 12) on the new board over
standoffs, and push into place. Caution: push from
outside edge only – be careful of fragile components.
5. Reinstall all molex plugs and wires removed in step 2.
6. Apply power and re-test.