Important Information About Our Parts Store!
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.
Can not find what you are looking for? You can visit Aberdeen Home Repair and search for thousands more mobile home parts. Alternatively you can visit Mobile Home Parts Store for even more options.
- Books & Miscellaneous
- Exhaust Fans & Parts
- Furnace Parts
- Renewable Energy
- Stick N Repair Tape
- Underbelly Repair Materials
5191 brass crimp rings 3/8″$0.45
3/8″ crimp rings for connecting pex brass or polymer (plastic) fittings to pex waterline. Do not use with fittings for black or gray polybutylene. Crimps with any standard 3/8″ ring crimper.
375600R Wiring Harness
Set of wires and plugs for the following E1EH furnaces: E1EH-010, E1EH-012, E1EH-015, E1EH-017, E1EH-020 & E1EH-023. Replaces 375580, 375590, 375600
7945-1631/A Gas Valve Mounting Plate
6″ diameter gas valve mounting bracket. Contains one 5/8″ hole, and two 9/16″ holes. Replaces 7945-1631.
626515R Limit Switch
1 pole limit switch. L210-50F. Size 1/2″ or 36T. No longer available. replaced by 626513R.
631305R Toggle Switch
Carl & Levi toggle switch. Off-On. 2 terminals on back. Face of switch measures 7/8″ x 1-3/8″. Replaces 631305 & 6313050.
B16-826 Drain Plus Condensate Trap$0.00
Orifice – Natural Gas$0.00
Brass 1/8″ orifice installs on gas valve for a natural gas furnace.
Orifice – Propane (LP)$0.00
Brass 1/8″ orifice installs on gas valve for a propane (LP) furnace. Click the ADD TO CART button to pick your size. If you do not kthe size, please call or
624567R Circuit Board (NLA)
Circuit board – 2 wire relay. Generally found inside an a/c control box. Discontinued. For a replacement, order control box number 902987 along with thermostat 903992 as a replacement. New 5-wire thermostat wire also required. Replaces 624-567 624-5670, 624567, 6245670 & 624567-A.
300588000 Limit Switch Assembly
Limit switch. 140 F fixed setting. A/C motor rating is 10A at 120V and 6A at 240V. Generally found on Miller furnaces. NLA, limited to stock on hand.