Important Information About Our Parts Store!
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.
Can not find what you are looking for? You can visit Aberdeen Home Repair and search for thousands more mobile home parts. Alternatively you can visit Mobile Home Parts Store for even more options.
5209 brass pex coupler 1″$3.98
1 inch brass pex coupler
87069 polymer pex elbow 1″$3.95
1″ pex QickSert plastic elbow.
5293 3/4″ pex x 3/4″ male$3.75
5293 3/4″ pex x 3/4″ male;;
5222 1/2 pex brass shower head drop ear bracket$3.75
5222 1/2 pex brass shower head adap;;
87074 polymer quicksert 1 x 1 x 1/2 tee$3.75
1″ X 1″ x 1/2″ pex QickSert plastic tee.
87075 polymer quicksert 1 x 1 x 3/4 tee$3.75
1″ X 1″ X 3/4″ pex QickSert plastic tee.
87076 polymer quicksert tee 1″$3.75
1″ X 1″ X 1″ pex QickSert plastic tee.
Zurn QQC33CCXNPK1 pex-poly adapter 1/2″$3.72
1/2″ transition fitting adapts 1/2″ gray or black polybutylene to 1/2″ pex. The included copper ring is for polybutylene, the black ring is for pex. Crimps with any standard 1/2″ ring crimper. Click on pic to enlarge. Poly connection is pictured on left side, pex on right. Since other fittings for polybutylene are no longer available, adapting to pex with this fitting is the only way to make repairs.
5299 brass pex tee 3/8″$3.50
5299 3/8 pex tee
290-20320 No-Putty Gasket 4-1/4″$3.50
Foam no-putty gaskets are the greatest invention in plumbing in 50 years! 4-1/4″ black gasket replaces messy plumbers putty when installing kitchen sink drains. Self-sticks when white backing is removed. Use two together for stubborn applications. 4-1/4″od x 3-3/8″id x 3/16″ thick. Not just for mobile homes. Other parts shown in picture are for reference only and not included.
5283 brass pex tee 1/2″$3.50
5283 pex tee 1/2″
5280 brass 90 pex elbow 1/2″$3.38
Pex brass 90 elbow 1/2″
5288 brass pex tee 3/4″ x 1/2″ x 3/4″$3.00
5288 pex tee 3/4″ x 1/2″ x 3/4″;;
5203 brass 1/2″ pex X 3/4″ female$3.00
5203 1/2″ pex X 3/4″ female;;
5287 brass pex tee 1/2″ x 3/4″ x 1/2″$3.00
5291 brass pex coupler 1/2″ x 3/4″$2.93
5291 pex coupler 1/2″ x 3/4″;
290-20322 No-Putty Gasket 2″$2.75
Foam no-putty gaskets are the greatest invention in plumbing in 50 years! 2″ black gasket replaces messy plumbers putty when installing bathroom sink drains and some faucets. Self-sticks when white backing is removed. Use two together for stubborn applications. 2″od x 1-1/2″id x 3/16″ thick. Not just for mobile homes. Other parts shown in picture are for reference only and not included.
5231 sweat pex outside 1/2″$2.50
5231 sweat pex outside;