Important Information About Our Parts Store!
- - They are well known industry experts in mobile home repair.
- - They ship orders same day in most cases.
- - They have been helping people across the country with mobile home repair for nearly 20 years.
- - They are willing to help you both before and after the sale with installation, troubleshooting, and part selection.
- - They offer an 12 month exchange warranty
- - They do not charge a restocking fee on returns.
- - They are readily available by phone (605-229-2627) and email ([email protected]).
- - They know enough about many parts to build them from scratch if they are no longer made.
- - They are a great family run business that takes care of their customers.
Can not find what you are looking for? You can visit Aberdeen Home Repair and search for thousands more mobile home parts. Alternatively you can visit Mobile Home Parts Store for even more options.
- Coleman A/C & Heat Pump Parts
- Coleman Blend Air Parts
- Coleman Chimneys & Ductwork
- Coleman Electric Furnace Parts
- Coleman Filters & Parts
- Coleman Gas Furnace Parts
- Electric Wire, Connectors & Harness Parts
- Generic Furnace Motors
- Nordyne A/C & Heat Pump Parts
- Nordyne Electric Parts
- Nordyne Filters, Doors & Parts
- Nordyne Gas Furnace Parts
- Nordyne Roof Jacks & Ductwork
- Nordyne Ventilaire Parts
025-27792-001 Flame Rollout Switch$10.21
Temperature control switch with manual reset, L200F. Size 36TX16. Replaces 02527792001.
632338R On-Auto Switch$10.16
Toggle switch, spdt, curvette. Left is auto, right is fan/on. 3 wire connections. Face measures 5/8″ x 1-3/16″. Replaces 631677, 632300 & 632338.
7705-3591 Limit Switch$10.14
Limit switch shuts down gas valve if overheating occurs. L145-20F. Size 60T11. Replaces 7705-359.
669065R Wire Filter Retainer$9.95
Wire filter retainer clip used in M1 furnaces. Measures 19″ wide x 20″ long. Replaces 669065.
668788 Filter Retainer$9.95
Filter retainer wire used on many Nordyne MGHA, MGBA, MMHA, MMBA, MGHB, MGBB, MMHB & MMBB furnaces. Measures approximately 10.5″ x 19.5″.
8665-5701 & 024-36062-000 Isolating Booster Relay$9.95
Same relay as 024-36062-000 but includes an updated wiring diagram required for some older furnaces. Also replaces 8665-570.
G21-909 Run Capacitor$9.86
Oval run capacitor, 20 MFD 370V. Can measures 1-29/32″ x 2-29/32″ x 2-5/8″ tall.
626375R Limit Switch.$9.40
Limit control, L210F, manual reset. Size T-O-D36TX16. Replaces 626375.
632330R Pawl Latch$9.34
Black plastic pawl latch measures 1.5″ long. Replaces 632330 & 632330R.
G21-897 Run Capacitor$9.14
Oval run capacitor, 15 MFD 370V. Can measures 1-5/16″ x 2-5/32″ x 3.75″ tall.
7706A3171 Observation Door Gasket$9.00
White gasket for burner observation door 7970-5491 among others. Outside diameter measures 2-3/8″ with an inside diameter opening of 1-3/8″. Replaces part # 7706-317, 7706-3171 & 7706A317.
669064R Large Hogs Hair Filter REPLACEMENT$9.00
Stiff blue Poly-Flo hog hair filter replacement measures 19.50″ wide x 28″ long x approximately 1/2″ thick. Washable. Replaces 669064.
7660-3401 Foam Furnace Filter.$8.95
Replaces foam filter in furnace or a/c. 19.375″ x 35.75″, cut to fit if necessary. Replaces 7660-5331. Clips sold separately. Was $23.50,
669073R CMF & CMF2 Filter$8.95
Washable foam filter used in CMF & CMF2 Nordyne gas furnaces. Measures 16″ wide x 23.5″ long x approximately 1/4″ thick. Replaces 300964000 & 669073.
626513R Limit Switch$8.84
1 pole limit switch. L200-50F. Size 1/2D or 36T, 1S, OR, A, A, F. Replaces 626513, 6265130, 626515 & 626515R.
7995-3281/A Limit Switch$8.34
Limit switch shuts down gas valve if overheating occurs. L150-30F. Size 36TX41. Used in many 95,000 BTU furnaces. Replaces 7995-328, 7995-328/A & 7995-3281.
2702-3191 Rollout Limit Switch$8.27
Flame roll out control senses when the flame ‘rolls’ out of the combustion chamber, shutting down the overfired burner. Manual reset. L300F. Size 1NT08L-3182 Replaces 2702-319, 026-34723-000, 026-34027-000, 02634723000 & 02634027000.
G31-928 High Heat Butt Connector$8.25
High heat solderless coupler withstands temperatures up to 900 deg F. Wire gauge 12-10. Made of nickel-plated steel alloy. Designed for furnaces.